Quarter End Push

From a Naybob of Transport...

We have certainly seen a dramatic uptick in business this past week and a half.

In fact we are buried with all of our guys running over the weekend and into Tuesday of next week..

However I also believe that this is a serious push for quarter end numbers more than anything and that July will revert right back to what it always does. Dead.

However having said that, dealers inventories really have been declining and if people are buying they surely need cars.

I hope I am dead wrong about July being slow in that regard, but there is so much emphasis on getting cars delivered by the 30th of this month...

i.e. from nothing to buried while the economy appears to teeter and with so many cars pushed out so quickly its hard for me to come to other conclusions.

But because nothing is as it was, maybe July were turn out ok. We need it. Anyway, I read the attached (economic report) with guarded optimism.

I would not use the euphoric words as written to describe the economy but at least the overall trend for a couple months now is better than it has been
.

Comments