A Zorrowful Exchange Part 4

Continuing from Part 3....

And in our final installment, now enters Matthew Waterman with our poster boy comment: "What the Fed has done for our nation makes the people working there national heroes. Unfortunately, as you know, the public at large isn't able to appreciate, and I think in far too many cases, even comprehend it. Memories are short, but history will show what you and I both know is absolute truth."

The Nattering One muses... with your statement above, you have removed all doubt. Ironically, shades of Eight O'Clock in the Morning. Perhaps, They Live and the rest of us are the Ten O'Clock People.


Waterman replies: "would you be so kind as to actually stop replying? That would be much appreciated."


For once your right, I never should reply to or argue with your type, they somehow manage to drag others down to their level, then beat them with experience, and make it difficult for onlookers to tell the difference.


I'm done. So now shoo trolls, shoo, no more time to waste on either of you.


And now a Zorrowful verse from Maria Von Trapp courtesy of Rodgers & Hammerstein and performed by Lady Gaga (and you would have expected me to pick Julie Andrews, then, not now Sonny boy):


off topic discourse, always ad hominem,

irrelevancy and inventing straw men
in-civility when the truth stings 
these are a few of my favorite things...

And now a little...

Haiku, limerick, poem, I know not 
But when in Rome, well, its all I got
Wake up, wake up, pull your head out of your ass
Given time, hopefully this ostrich-like affliction will pass
Your commentary, baseless and odiferous as pure tripe 
Someday please do get your head straight and facts right  
Now shoo trolls, shoo, no more time to waste on either of you
Time to eat green eggs and ham. I do love them Sam I Am. 
My apologies for waxing Seussian, 
tis far better than Malthusian?

Again, shoo trolls, shoo, and so we bid you sweet adieu.


Unlike these two trolls, I offer alternatives and am most unpredictable, now that's real talk show stuff. Late night, look out, I'm movin in.... My motoring public awaits... class dismissed.


A Zorrowful Exchange Part 1-4

Comments