Ahmed Khan is in Trouble

Received this email the other day from an Ahmed Khan, who we know not of...

Hello,

This is Mr Ahmed Khan,one of your old customers. I Hope you got this on time, I am in South Africa now for international conference on  how to tackle terrorism and the Ebola virus in Africa.


The trip was successful but my journey has turned sour.  I misplaced my wallet and cell phone on my way back to the hotel from the conference centre.  The wallet contained all the valuables I had. 
Now, my passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when I make payment.

I am sorry if I am inconveniencing you, but I am really helpless now and believe you can be of help.

I will be indeed very grateful if I can get a favour from you,I need the sum of $1,200, this will enable me sort my hotel bills and get myself back home. I will refund you once I get back home. Let me know if you can be of any assistance.

Western union is the easiest and fastest way for me to receive the money here since there is a western union outlet very close to the hotel here. Here is the details of the manager  you need for the transfer below.


Name: Mpho Ndhlovu

Address: 21 Park Avenue Parklands Main Road, Parklands Cape Town

Once you are done with the transfer, Please kindly send me the Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN). Many thanks in advance. I await your kind response.


Best Regards


Ahmed Khan


The Nattering One muses... Really? Sure thing, I'll get right on that Western Union wire there Ahmed.

Comments