Jive Talkin With Kramer

Over at Jeffrey P. Snider's Swap Spreads Implicate Huge 'Dollar' Divergence [View article]

Kramer,


"The article is in jargon, and it is not accessible to me, because I don't speak jargon. "


We Nattered: Again with - its written in Klingon? What no winks, nods or secret handshakes? Do you need a decoder ring? LOL!!! If you no speaka da lingua, you bedda learna da lingua. Capsice? Translated: the jargon, lingo or vernacular is exactly that.


If you looked at a mathematical proof and did not understand it, you could either learn the math or have someone translate it for you.  If you want "access" to something, written in a language you do not understand, then either get yourself a translator or educate thyself as in learn the language. The missive is in English, albeit in the vernacular of one who frequents market stress.  If you don't like it, take the best, leave the rest, let dead dogs lie and just move on.


"Is this article available in English."  Really? Would you like some nice cheese to go with that fine whine? I know your not one of these new age perpetual professional student types.  But if you don't understand it and want elucidation, an unwarranted sense of entitlement is unbecoming.  Now I'm off and flyin, thanks a lot Kramer...


Respect and the provision for natural growth are what lead to learning and the acquisition of knowledge. This is what the selfish know it all entitlement generation we suffer from sorely lack(ed) due to a combination of unimaginative schooling, overparenting and political tenure track professors.


Further, that generation doesnt seem to want to take ownership for their mistakes or crap.  Not my fault, blame the blank... Its a generation of self absorbed/important and pampered punks  with funny sounding new age names. All too busy texting, flittin around like walkie talkies with bluetooth headsets, in droopy pants with their chones and emotional depends showin, stinkin up the joint, for all the wrong reasons. I guess I'm just old school...


In any event.. a sense of entitlement (from overparenting) along with the pervasive escaping of responsibility, is at the root of the "tragedy of the commons" that we are suffering in this day and age. This needs to be corrected. Where's Delbert Grady when you need him?  Enough breaking of my concentration,  let me explain something


Getting back on the right track... As I have stated before, your a smart guy, although we do not always agree, I respect your opinion. I could be wrong, but I just don't expect that "entitlement" coming from you.  "Can YOU answer the questions in my last comment?"  Yes, but that would put me in the position of a translator, go between or messenger, which I am not.  A starting point? There are many measures of equity and credit investor angst and market liquidity stress.  Familiarize or educate thyself in the lingo, vernacular or what seems to you like jive talk.


Because of my curiosity in the subject matter, I researched and wrote about some of my findings here, here and here. Out! and thanks again for the inspiration Kramer.  Stay thirsty my friend.

Comments